London is my home and west London is where I have lived for most of my life.
My walks are informal, full of interesting and unusual facts and, most of all, are to be enjoyed.
I would love to share with you the fascinating history of this wonderful city.
- Saturday 1 April, 2017, 10.00 am: BROOK GREEN
- Saturday 8 April, 10.00 am: NOTTING DALE - a new walk for 2017
- Sunday 9 April, 3.00 pm: BEDFORD PARK - new for 2017
- Tuesday 18 April, 10.00 am: PORTOBELLO ROAD - new walk this year
- Monday 24 April, 10.00 am: BISHOP'S PARK - a new Fulham walk
- My books, "Wild about Shepherd's Bush & Askew Road", "Wild about Hammersmith and Brook Green", "Wild about Fulham", Wild about Putney" and latest one "Wild about Notting Hill and North Kensington" take you on a photographic and historical trip around west London - I have contributed the writing and Andrew Wilson taken the wonderful photographs. Contact me if you would like a signed copy.
- If you would like to come on one of my walks with friends, I am very happy to do this on a day and at a time convenient for you, so get in touch and let us see what we can arrange.